(Senior) Accountant (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are foodora!
foodora is building a global delivery platform for upscale restaurantsand other verticals. foodora brings your favorite restaurants’ delicious meals to wherever you are. foodora’s success is made possible through cutting-edge technology and our relentless focus on customer satisfaction. foodora is now expanding rapidly in Europe and selected countries around the world. We are looking for your help in Berlin!
- As an Accountant you support us in the implementation of the ongoing financial accounting in the processing of payments and the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements including IFRS Group financial statements
- You ensure high quality financial operations in all countries, conducting local deep-dives to support countries as appropriate
- Continuously improve financial processes and workflows, driving automation and strengthening internal controls also with Tech support
- You take care of account clarifications and account reconciliations
- Your tasks also include the processing of the incoming and outgoing invoices
- Point of contact for auditors and tax advisors
- After having successfully completed your education (e.g as an assistant tax consultant or a financial accountant or bachelor degree), you have relevant professional experience in preferably a well-respected international company
- Ideally, you have had previous experience in preparing Group financial statements according to IFRS
- You possess a hands-on mentality, a highly analytical and structured way of working and logical thinking skills
- Moreover, you feel confident with all MS-Office programs, especially Excel
- Good English and excellent German skills complete your profile
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, cereals and exclusive shopping discounts for our employees
- You build up processes from the scratch and have great freedom doing so
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application via Email at email@example.com including your potential start date in German or English!