Senior Accountant (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Hem is currently looking for a Senior Accountant (m/f), to support our finance department in the Berlin office.
- Settlement of accounts receivable and payable
- Booking bank and cash flow statements
- Payment transactions and master data maintenance
- Account clarification, with foreign branches and business partners
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements
- Cooperation in the field of VAT
- Participation in the preparation of economic evaluations
Skills & Requirements
- Successfully completed commercial training or studies in the financial sector
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Proper use of accounting software and the MS Office suits, most importantly Excel
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Independent and structured way of working
- Ability and the will to excel in a fast, dynamic and challenging work environment
Hem is building a new global home for design. We create original, timeless furniture and interior accessories together with the most exciting and talented designers of today. Hem means Home. And home is where the heart is. Our heart is truly global, with teams working from Berlin, Helsinki, New York, Pune, Stockholm, Warsaw and Toronto. Hem imagines a near future where a majority of home furnishings are purchased online. We plan to lead that evolution.
Although we’re spread over three continents and seven countries, we’re still a small team at Hem and every day varies, which makes this job amazing! We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about design, with lots of energy, exciting ideas and initiatives.
Does this description fit your profile? Are you interested in the job? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking the apply-button on our career site:
and notice that we only accept applications coming through our career site.
Please also visit our new homepage http://hem.com/en-gb to get an impression of the new Hem collection.