Senior Agency Sales Manager (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To help us continue on this exciting path, we’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and well-connected Senior Agency Sales Manager (m/f), based in our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed company who develops performance-driven growth marketing solution for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, Radio, Online, and Mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 100 young and highly skilled professionals to realise our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kochi, New York, Paris, Hamburg and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Secret Escapes, Jimdo, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Kabam and Vestiaire Collective.
As our Senior Agency Sales Manager you'll be responsible to pitch our technology solutions to agencies and develop this new revenue stream for DCMN. Your responsibilities more in detail:
- Generating new business opportunities and actively seeking out new revenues with agencies
- Combine your strategic powers, strong business acumen, creativity and growing understanding of our technology products to build business-driving ideas that set bar for the entire industry
- Leverage your strong storytelling abilities to present our solutions to agencies - for this you'll work hand in hand with our sales team, strategy, product management and campaign managers to help agencies to execute these ideas in the market
- Research for decision makers and their contact details, build long-term relationships with them and uphold activity level
- Take full responsibility for the whole agency sales process - from the first contact until the signing of a contract, while supported by our team of experts
- Visit trade shows and events and travel to agencies to present our solutions to them
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
- A minimum of 5+ years working experience in business development with a proven track record
- A large range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier decision makers in the agency industry
- Online/Mobile media experience in performance and display advertising
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present confidently at all levels
- Passionate about emerging advertising technologies, data and Programmatic Advertising
- Experience negotiating price and other deal terms for 6-7+ figure contracts
- Strong interpersonal skills, combined with a good sense for business opportunities and humor
- Very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within our company
- Flexibility to travel
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Be part of our growing and international team and help us realize our bold vision
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Anna Rytarowski (firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.