Agile Coach (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team, we are currently looking for Agile Coaches (m/f) based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- Autonomy: Teach and support the team and individuals to be autonomous within the given boundaries of the organisation and its processes.
- Motivation: Help teams to maximize their autonomy, individual mastery and make sure the team has a purpose.
- Coaching: Help teams and individuals to identify potentials with their roles and within the agile organisation and ensure equal voice and autonomy.
- Lateral Leadership: Mediating the team through conflicts and help them with making decisions and foster the team's self-organisation.
- Facilitation: Facilitate meetings for the team, including preparing, moderation and post processing for the agile process as well as the supporting agile organisation.
- Teaching: Teach teams agile practices and lateral leadership.
- Impediments: Actively identify impediments and foster their removal.
- Culture: Establish a culture of inspect and adapt for teams , Chapters and Chapter Leads wherever possible to establish a continuous improvement process.
- Having hands-on experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Product Owner in an agile environment.
- You have knowledge of lean and agile principles, and have experience using them to help teams succeed and organisations evolve.
- You have a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow.
- You have experience fostering or working with high-performing teams.
- You have a forward mindset towards concepts like Tribes & Chapters, Teams, Guilds, Management 3.0 and related agile organisational concepts.
- You are a team player, full of empathy and intuition, properties you self-evidently call your own.
- Ability to understand – ideally at code level – what is happening with the product.
- Background in developing and architecting systems, architectural and dev-ops work is useful but not mandatory.
- Certification is useful but not mandatory.
- Experience of five years in a similar position.
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.