(Senior) Analyst Business Intelligence (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 179 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 15 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 19 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 112 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business and tech mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Senior) Analyst Business Intelligence (m/f). In this position, you will use your excellent and demonstrated analytical skills to provide analytical expertise and actionable insights to help our Business Departments make data-driven decisions.
Your responsibilities will be
- Provide analytical expertise and actionable insights to help our Business Departments make data-driven decisions
- Develop and advance analytical models
- Set up and improve performance tracking, conduct ad-hoc analyses
- Work with DWH Developers to assure state-of-the-art technical implementation
You come with
- Demonstrated ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and generate insights
- Outstanding analytical skills, e.g. in statistics, predictive modelling, machine learning
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business Administration, etc.
- High proficiency of SQL and Excel for business analysis; experience with BI tools like Tableau is a significant plus
- Excellent communication skills with experience presenting results in both written and verbal form
- Experience using statistical software like R, Python, SAS, or SPSS is a plus
- The opportunity to help create best-in-class BI and shape an organization using data-driven insights
- A truly shaping BI position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company