Senior Analyst – Display Advertising (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Senior Analyst – Display Advertising (m/f)
Looking for an excellent opportunity to enter the exciting field of online marketing in one of the most exciting and rapidly-evolving e-commerce companies in Berlin? This is an exciting time to join an immensely successful global e-commerce company at start-up/exponential growth stage in Berlin!
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, has made Berlin its new European Headquarters.
If you’re highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and passionate about e-commerce and digital marketing, then we are looking for you to work on display advertising at Wayfair.
As display analyst you would manage display advertising for Wayfair. You would run image ads on websites around the Internet to acquire and reengage customers for Wayfair. The campaigns would drive significant revenue for the business while boosting brand awareness in the process. You would leverage cutting edge technologies and tools including real-time bidding and programmatic buying. You would also work directly with leading publishers to run homepage takeovers. Internally, you would collaborate with our storefront, creative design, engineering, and merchandising teams to ensure the best user experience for our customers.
- Manage and optimize a multimillion dollar marketing budget to meet ROI goals.
- Closely monitor campaign performance daily and react to deviations from plan quickly.
- Develop the strategy for top-priority channel initiatives and lead the implementation to drive step change improvements in performance.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with external partners and vendors, negotiating favorable media and technology deals for Wayfair.
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and highlight opportunities.
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results.
- Collaborate with creative and engineering teams to improve the experience of customers acquired through display ads.
- Online marketers with 2-4 years of experience OR without marketing experience but with a background in consulting or banking
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus preferred
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Proficient with Excel
- A ‘hands-on’ opportunity to hit the ground running at a fast-growing e-commerce company
- Flat hierarchies and excellent career opportunities
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- A serious commitment of people development
- Training both for the core job and beyond, with a dedicated managerial and specialist track
- Further development opportunities beyond the core role
- Working in a team of former McKinsey and BCG leaders, Computer Scientists, Brand managers and other leading experts
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
- Desirable office location in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks every day
Wayfair (NYSE:W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair – the online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main – the online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern – a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio – the design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs more than 3,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden & Orem, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London and Berlin. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Apply for this job: http://www.wayfair.de/careers#job=omib2fwB