(Senior) Analyst – Search Engine Marketing (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
(Senior) Analyst – Search Engine Marketing (f/m)
Looking for an excellent opportunity to enter the exciting field of online marketing in one of the most exciting and rapidly-evolving e-commerce companies in Berlin? This is an exciting time to join an immensely successful global e-commerce company at start-up/exponential growth stage in Berlin!
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, has made Berlin its new European Headquarters.
We are looking for excellent graduates either straight from University or with 1-5 years of work experience with a strong quantitative background to join our online marketing team. This role will allow you to gain valuable business experience and set you up for long-term success within the company.
(Senior) Analysts will immediately assume responsibility for a multi-million dollar marketing channel, partner with premier digital marketing companies such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, participate in a classroom training series, benefit from a formal mentorship program with senior leaders in the Wayfair marketing department, and rotate jobs every 12-18 months to develop a broad set of marketing skills across a variety of marketing channels such as search, display, social, mobile, video, print and SEO. The combination of a thorough marketing training, rigorous analytical reasoning and broad business exposure make these roles a proven career booster throughout Wayfair and beyond.
We offer competitive packages with a lot more day one responsibilities and learnings than consulting or other high potential opportunities usually do.
- Manage a multi-million dollar marketing channel, focused on customer acquisition
- Formulate, execute and monitor the strategy for your marketing channel which consists of over 400 campaigns and support the development of underlying tools and (bidding) models
- Continuously optimize our customer acquisition strategy, including analysis of channel performance, identification of trends and highlighting opportunities for further growth
- Drive the implementation of channel initiatives within the Marketing team and beyond, interfacing with Promotions, Category Management and other commercial and operational functions
- Partner with premier digital marketing companies to understand and suggest new opportunities, and work to beta test those new opportunities in a quest for additional revenue and margin for Wayfair
- Drive change by closely collaborating with internal stakeholders in Category Management, Website Engineering, and Data Science
- The constant feeling your environment slowed you down
- Master’s degree in a field with a solid quantitative background, e.g. Economics, Maths, Physics or Computer Science
- Strong analytical mindset and passion, comfortable in a data-driven business environment and the willingness to dive deep into new topics
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and feeling comfortable to work within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent team player and positive and energetic attitude
- Native level English OR native level German and fluent in English – knowledge of another European language is an advance
- Proficient with Excel
- Familiarity with or interest in learning, SQL – and a lot of other things.
- A ‘hands-on’ opportunity to hit the ground running at a fast-growing e-commerce company
- Flat hierarchies and excellent career opportunities
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- A serious commitment to people development:
- Training both for the core job and beyond, with a dedicated managerial and specialist track
- Further development opportunities beyond the core role
- Working in a team of former McKinsey and BCG leaders, Computer Scientists, Brand managers and other leading experts
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
- Desirable office location in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks every day
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs more than 3,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden & Orem, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London and Berlin. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Apply for this job: www.wayfair.de/careers#job=oHjb2fwX