Senior Android Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
Sensorberg is a leading iBeacon infrastructure provider from Berlin, Germany. Our service is based on Apples iBeacon proximity technology and includes an advanced Beacon Managment Platform, mobile SDKs (Android, iOS), beacon hardware and professional consulting services for our clients. We enable mobile App publishers, service/content providers and location owners to create and send marketing and service notifications to smartphone users nearby points of interest. These notifications correspond to specifically pre-arranged services such ticketless check-in, indoor navigation, latest offers, sales discounts, cashless payments (iBeacon-Mobile-Payment) and many more.
- Together with a team of top-notch Developers, you will design, develop and maintain the Sensorberg Android SDK, as well as Sensorberg's Android apps.
- You are an Android Developer with broad expertise across Java and the Android SDK, with knowledge of the Android Bluetooth Stack as a plus.
- You combine exceptional motivation with a passion for software development, including conceptualisation, development, testing, implementation and support.
- You will review and refactor code and designs on a regular basis.
- You will continuously share your technical know-how and learn from others to help us stay a trendsetter.
Your qualifications include
- You have a track record of successful delivery of Android projects.
- You have hands-on knowledge of web technologies, including RESTful APIs.
- Know-how of the latest open source frameworks and tools in the Android space.
- Solid understanding of design patterns, but also business requirements, i.e. a given system's limitations and solution paths to tackle design bottlenecks.
- You have experience in continuous integration (CI) and delivery (CD) processes.
- You have knowledge of tools like GIT, Jenkins and Maven.
- You are comfortable communicating in English (our company language); sufficient German to understand your colleagues' jokes would be an advantage.
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think about, plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously, in an organised fashion.
What we offer you
- High-end hardware of your choice.
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us.
- Highly professional colleagues.
- Lots of customers demanding plenty of challenging features in a highly innovative and hot market segment.