Senior Android Developer (m/f)
Blacksquared GmbH / Changers.com
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Changers brings people onto their bikes and into using public transport. The app measures the kilometers you traveled and calculates your individual CO2 balance. Every sustainably traveled km earns you a bonus point, our so called Recoins. You can use them to compensate your CO2 heavy travels that can’t be avoided or get perks from your employee for doing something good for yourself and the environment.
We have just published the first version of our app and have an exciting product road map for 2015. For our ambitious goals and our continued rapid growth we are looking for an experienced and motivated Android developer. You will be part in the expansion of our product, power our Android and iOs App and actively bring in and integrate your own ideas.
Good knowledge in location based services, payment and/or gamification are a plus.
Your key responsibilities
- Design, development and optimization of mobile applications for Android and mobile devices (think wearables)
- Collaborate with UI / UX designers in the creation of mobile interfaces
- Development of powerful APIs together with our web developers
- Work closely with Product Management and Quality Assurance
- University degree in computer science or equivalent professional training with relevant work experience in the Mobile area
- 3+ years of experience in professional software development of native apps on Android and associated issues about architecture, performance and data security
- Experience in agile software development, test driven development and continuous integration
- Experience in building high-qualitative and pixel-perfect UI’s
- Knowledge in working with Symfony 2 is a plus
- High motivation to learn complex software projects
- Strong logical thinking and creativity in finding solutions
- Analytical, structured and able to work independently
- Good command of German and English, spoken and written
- Excellent team and communication skills
What we offer
- An ambitious and exciting challenge
- A dynamic and highly motivated team
- A wide scope for ideas and initiative in your own area of responsibility
- Working tools by your choice
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An office located directly at S-Bahn Babelsberg full of our solar chargers
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your complete application documents via mail to Daniela Schiffer email@example.com.
And we would love to hear why you are interested in working with us.