Android Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Direct to the customer with superior energy products. Thermondo has grown on average 650% annually in recent years. Already today, Thermondo, with 300 Germany wide employees, is the biggest player in the German heating market.
But this is just the beginning, we will rise to become a vertically integrated and fully digital energy company.
The energy market is evolving rapidly and an Thermondo is in pole-position to design and shape this great new future.
What we do
Our Android App is the backbone of our germany wide operation and key to the digitalisation of the Energy business.It’s an enterprise-grade mobile application which connects field operatives to a RESTful backend. The codebase is written in Java 8 and shifting towards a fully reactive architecture (RxJava).Our business is constantly growing and changing. New feature requests or requirement changes may emerge every day. As a result we build software that is highly maintainable to satisfy those needs.
Where we want to go with you
We are moving Android development in-house. This transition requires a clear quality first mentality.
You will be tasked to implement your own environment. It has to allow you to maintain a high quality standard while developing at startup speed.
You will have the freedom to use any tools and resources to achieve your goals. Furthermore, our team of 15 experienced engineers will support you to fulfil your full potential.
What you bring along as a Android Engineer (m/f)
- hands on Android experience
- a feeling pride and ownership for your products
- a favor for quality and tests
- ideally familiarity with functional programming
- fluency in English (German is a plus)
What we have to offer that others don´t
- a solid base salary plus bonus
- a great career track in Berlin’s “hottest” startup
- meaning – what you do has a direct impact on the german energy market
- the chance to become a full stack mobile engineer and a polyglott developer
- a beautiful office inside a former bar and a Berlin factory
- paid educational leave and incl. a conference budget
- freedom to contribute to the open source community
Interested in our job offer as a Android Engineer (m/f)?
Please send us your details via Email!