Senior Backend Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At Patience we are thriving to change the global education market by building the next generation of e-learning products. We are a dedicated team of experienced engineers, designers and entrepreneurs who share a passion for educational technology and a commitment to excellence.
What you would do here
- You will work with the latest Ruby/Rails technologies
- You will architect, improve and optimize our REST API and DB
- You will become active part of the entire process from the idea to deployment to scaling and growing
- Excellent Ruby / Rubyonrails knowledge
- Excellent SQL /Plpgsql knowledge
- Excellent ORM knowledge (Sequel and Activerecord)
- Strong restful JSON API knowledge
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Real world Heroku experience
What we offer
- Full exposure: You work directly with the management team on diverse strategic and operational projects
- A constantly steep learning curve
- A fair salary and flexible working hours
- A friendly and international team
Sounds just like you? Great, let’s get in touch! Please send us your application documents and specify your earliest possible starting date and desired salary via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!