Senior Backend Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.
About your role
- Design, develop and maintain our platform.
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application.
- Planning, implementing and maintaining the API for a financial platform
- Customizing the system in order to meet the business needs of the company;
- Assisting with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Work in a small, yet strong dev team.
About your profile
Since you are an experienced backend developer, we can skip all the SQL, NoSQL, TDD, security, agile, Scrum, Git, GitHub-talk and focus on the real things:
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms. You know their ins and outs and love to have a chat about them.
- You have an opinion on how things should be done and are up to defend it if necessary.
- You know what a REST API is, how to connect to one and how to build one yourself.
- You can deliver code to production.
- English fluent
- Degree in computer science or relevant experience in the field
We are an awesome team of more than 60 people from 20 different countries. We work cooperatively in the same building located in the heart of Berlin (in Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz) with our office language being English.
What characterises us
- We love to work in a very international and communicative environment
- We are all driven by passion and results
- We all believe that everyone has a big impact in the organisation
- We value personal and professional development inside the company
- We have fun at work. A lot. Full branded kicker, free coffee, fruit and beverages are always available
Do you identify yourself with the position? Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This position is available immediately.
Click here to apply: https://uk.crosslend.com/application/#/?id=49536
APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!