Senior Backend Developer (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2013
machtfit GmbH is a startup based in Berlin, using the django framework to develop a new standard for workplace health promotion. Through the machtfit-platform, companies give their employees access to a unique marketplace of fitness- and health related activities. machtfit handles all administrative efforts and makes workplace health promotion a piece of cake (or better yet, easy as peeling a banana).
The platform went live in January 2012 and has been making the world a fitter place ever since.
We are currently searching for someone experienced in developing scalable web services. If you want to support us in expanding our platform to a wider audience, get employees all over Germany fit and healthy we would be more than happy to receive your application.
- Help us build and extend our platform backend
- Develop our infrastructure and internal services
- Contribute your ideas and thoughts on our product
- Take ownership of new products and features
Who we are looking for:
- You have previous experience with Python, Django, GIS (GeoDjango Stack)
- You have build scalable web services in the past
- You are reliable and you have high quality standards
- You are actively contributing to Open Source Projects
- Super bonus: Experience with django-oscar
What we can offer:
- A small and agile team, eager to conquer the world
- A lot of room for your own ideas
- A fitness- and health package – of course
- A competitive salary
- Growing responsibility as we grow
When and where:
- Full-time position
- Located in Berlin
We are looking forward to your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV and include some references (e.g. github). We will get back to you as soon as possible!