Senior Backend Engineer (m/f)
Twisper Travel GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2013
Twisper is the new location based app that re-defines the way sophisticated travelers discover the world. Easily organize and discover unique hotels, restaurants, bars and more on your iPhone.
We are seeking a talented and capable Senior Backend Engineer who is passionate about using technol- ogy to improve the way people travel and discover new locations. We're a growing team with lots of opportunity to have tremendous impact.
- Work closely with product management and user experience to understand product requirements, including use cases, business objectives and customer-specific needs
- Tackle challenges relating to scaling our platform, improving our API, enhancing user-facing features (search, recommendations, etc.) and measuring and optimizing everything we do
- Contribute daily to decisions affecting the future of Twisper and its platform
- Design and develop solutions that address user needs while conforming to architectural requirements, framework limitations, and testable coding standards
- Experience in developing and building System Architecture algorithms, data structures and performance optimization techniques
- Previous leadership role across several teams
- Experience in working with APIs (RESTful)
- Seek out challenging technical problems and write elegant code to solve them
- Knowledge of SCRUM and agile development and other dynamic startup processes
- Affinity for mobile and a powerful desire to create amazing apps
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated; a good team player and fluent in English
Be part of our motivated, international team! Send your application, including salary expectations and your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.