Senior Backend Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Blackbill is a stealth fintech company in the factoring industry. We offer invoice factoring to clients (freelancers and small companies) over a fully automated data driven scoring technology, which can provide decisions and liquidity within seconds. Strong investors and parts of well known German startups like Kreditech are building this well funded, fast executed, data driven company that will have a huge impact on the factoring industry. This is the place to be if you want to be from the very beginning part of one of the best fintech companies ever built! You should bring good humor and eagerness to learn at rapid speed. We are pragmatic, fast moving and eager to go the extra mile. At the same time, we love (bad) jokes, (good) beer and, of course, fun at work.
What We Offer
- A young company with a unique business model that just got a 7 digit funding by top firms
- An outrageous office in Berlin, the vibrant capital of Germany
- You will work on a more than promising concept with an expected tapping into a trillion USD market
- Highly data driven technology start up with good pay, inspiring duties and an amazing team around you
- Our vision: Liquidity for everyone
Your skills & our requirements
- Experience with design and consumption of REST-based APIs
- A deep understanding of Client-side technologies.
- Experience in relational databases like PostgresSQL, MySQL etc..
- Experience in implementing services working across device capabilities & scalable
- Experience in application & data security
- Strong skills in test driven development
- Documentation oriented.
- Experience in refactoring and methodologies of managing and driving down technical debt
- Experience with product development in an agile environment from concept to maintenance
- Experience in Finance, Business Intelligence, Analytics or similar number-driven businesses
- Software development talent proven by great work results/experience, hobby projects or open source contributions
- Fluent in English or German
- experience or interest in Machine Learning
- experience or interest in NoSQL database technologies.
- Experience with AWS services (Dynamodb, API Gateway, Lambda, IAM, Opsworks, …)
- Be familiar with specific terms like web scraping, classifier based scoring
- Be familiar with microservice architecture