Senior Backend Grails / Java Developer (m/f)
Beginn: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men!
So, you’re a Senior Java or Grails Developer? That’s awesome, we have work for you in our fast growing mens fashion startup.
Become part of our team as a Senior Backend Grails / Java Developer and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You develop and design distributed web applications in groovy with help of the grails framework together with the team
- You invest your knowledge into domain-, technology- and architecture decisions, again - with the team
- You integrate internal and external services in our non-trivial business processes
- Sometimes, you’ll take your time to show a junior how to improve his work
- You have long-term experience as a (senior) developer, software architect or project leader in E-Commerce
- You have a well-founded knowledge about computer science and in developing in Java6+ web stacks
- You consider the Spring, Hibernate, JPA stack self-evident
- You are well trained in RESTful Web Services, can write JSON without thinking and blinking and know your way around a linux shell
- Bonus: Groovy / Grails development, Spring 3+ / Spring MVC
- Double Bonus: You are able to explain the major roles in a scrum team
- Triple Bonus: You once force pushed to a git master and told nobody
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team with low hierarchies (How low? How low is “Founder sitting next to you” to you?)
- Fast paced projects always trying to incorporate newest technologies
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then apply online or send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.