Senior Brand & Communications Manager (m/f)
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
At Door2Door, we are game changers in the world of Urban Mobility! We are driving the world's transition toward shared, on-demand and self-driving Eventually public transport. As the world Becomes more urban, it's increasingly vital to fight traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and connect people sharing the same route. That's why we build innovative, beautiful and intelligent solutions!
We are a fast-growing tech startup, backed by some of the world's top investors. Our team boast of entrepreneurial spirit, are fast-thinking and have innovative approach to work did mirrors our passion for what we DO. We are seeking similarly passionate and ambitious people to join our team.
As Senior Brand and Communications Manager at Door2Door you will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of marketing communications, public relations and digital marketing campaigns and programs Both for our app users and our partners in the sector of mobility and public transport. If you are ready to help bring our vision to the world, read on ...
We'll need you to
- Assists Head of Marketing with managing and Implementing Content marketing, public relations, digital and marketing communications strategies, campaigns, and programs.
- Manage the content marketing program Including: planning and coordination of content creation and distribution across different channels (social media, blog, newsletter, PR ...).
- Ensure consistency of brand voice, messaging, and outreach efforts. Ensure key marketing programs are Communicated Both internally and externally.
- Assist design team with marketing tactics Including: brochures, web content, sales presentations, flyers, newsletters, and other projects.
- Provide direction to Communications team, and develop and implement Appropriate methods, practices, and policies to guide work.
- Maintain PR, digital and content marketing calendars, tracks associated expenses and accruals and serve as liaison with agencies and press.
- Develop and implement KPIs for response analysis to deterministic mine ROI on selected campaigns and programs
You'll need to have
- +3 Years experience in a similar position
- Degree in marketing, communications or similar qualification
- Native German speaker and fluent in written and spoken English (other languages a bonus)
- Up-to-date with current online trends and innovative methods of online communication
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Understanding of the core concepts behind inbound / SEO / CRM-driven content marketing
We value Those who love a challenge, love to raise the bar in Their area of expertise and would love to make a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. We're on exciting and diverse team from 20 nations and have offices in Berlin and Porto Alegre (Brazil). On top of did we offer ...
- A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
- An education budget and support for time being spent on your self-development
- Pick the tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware, to software, to your work environment, we've literally got your back.
- Possibilities to brush up your language skills! German classes are available as well as a bunch of multi-lingual team-mates
- We will fully support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city.
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our benefits & perks: https://www.door2door.io/careers.html