Senior Business Analyst - Biz Ops and Strategy (m/f)
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has 13+ million members.
Your knowledge and expertise will help change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We are looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to join our Business Operations & Strategy team. The team’s mission is to help the company scale, while maximizing the bottom line. You will work on highly complex problems, gain insights into important operational and strategic issues, and have exposure to senior-level decision-making. You will work cross-functionally to ensure that our teams are empowered to make sound, data-driven decisions.
- Partner with teams across our Monetization division to deliver strong financial results via analytically-driven insights
- Provide first class analytic support via hands-on Excel work, while leveraging other tools as necessary (e.g. Salesforce, Double Click for Publishers, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Identify actionable insights, exercise sound business judgment, suggest recommendations, and influence the direction of ResearchGate’s business by effectively working with and communicating results to cross-functional groups
- Develop, own, and maintain specific areas of business performance reporting
- Support in the preparation and execution of monthly/quarterly planning and operating reviews
- Create dashboards that provide visibility into KPIs, marketing effectiveness, and business trends/drivers
- You have an MBA or an equivalent degree from a leading University
- You have at least 5 years of work experience at a top tier consulting firm, investment bank, technology company or private equity fund
- You have superior hands-on analytics skills, including advanced Excel modeling skills
- You are an exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights
- You can effectively communicate across the spectrum of company stakeholders
What we Promise
- An energetic, international, and professional sales team who are passionate about disrupting the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!