International Business Development Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2015
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 5 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (M/F)
As the International Business Development Manager you are a key driver in the Freeletics growth process. You are a driven entrepreneur, ready to take the lead to shape a global venture? You are passionate about high-growth startups and you know how to execute in a performance-driven environment? Join our team now!
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Drive expansion of Freeletics into new markets and regions, thus becoming a key role in our internationalization process
- Full ownership over launch, development and growth in your target areas
- Design and implementation of marketing and communication activities
- Establish and foster partnerships to maximize market reach
- Oversee day-to-day operations and implement best-practice processes
- Report to the Director of International Business Development, delivering insight and developing analytical frameworks to enable progress in market growth and product quality
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Up to 4 years relevant work experience in a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank or blue chip business-development function
- Significant expertise in at least two of the following fields: digital business development, lean operation management, online marketing
- Data-driven decision-making mentality, with focus on fast and flawless execution
- Ambitious team player – driven to make impact
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills (additional languages are a plus)
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- We’re going big, and you can take a decisive part in it
- High impact role in an incredibly fast-moving environment
- Hands on, real experience in running a high growth, role-model lean start-up
- Attractive compensation
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~60 employees
- 5,000,000+ members
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Then apply now via Joblink.