Senior C++ Software Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for an excellent problem solver for our unique cross functional machine team in Munich. We offer a challenging position in a fast growing, innovative company. Make a change in the health sector and contribute to our digital fitness solution!
Your daily workout
- You will work on the team responsible for the software of our electronic fitness machines to build awesome consumer products
- You will take ownership and develop fundamental improvements to our user experience, such as improved training feedback and gamification features
- Your developer’s end-to-end responsibility also includes architecting solutions with a high degree of freedom, documentation, testing or operational tasks in our cloud-based infrastructure
- You enjoy facilitating technology & architecture decisions and are passionate about mentoring other engineers
Your fitness level
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in computer sciences or a similar qualification
- You bring at least 3-5 years of practical experience in C++ development
- You know your way around best practices (e.g. TDD. Code-reviews, continious integration, etc.), as well as tools and frameworks to deliver high-quality Qt user interface applications
- You feel comfortable working with a GNU/Linux based development environment, Git, and scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience with embedded software development or webservice/backend development is a plus
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging, diverse and meaningful tasks
- Enjoy Coding Dojos and regular team events as well as office parties
- Workout for free in our Munich Office Gym
- Freely assign 10% of your time to own business-related projects during eGym Innovation week
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
The machine software team is responsible for operating and developing the graphical user interface (GUI), and the related cloud-based infrastructure (web-services ranging from synchronization of exercise data over deployment of GUI-Software to machine production support). We employ technologies such as C++14 with Qt/QML, as well as micro-services based on Python, Java and Scala.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #449.
Contact: Sandro Gießl
For further vacancies: https://career.egym.com
This data protection statement applies for the application process.