Senior Controller (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
At tado° we believe that unnecessarily wasting energy should be a thing of the past. Therefore we strive to create solutions that optimize energy consumption at home without sacrificing comfort. Our international team of professionals from diverse backgrounds develops technologies that set new standards and challenge the status quo - every day.
For our Finance Team we are looking for a Senior Controller (m/f) to start as soon as possible.
- Monthly financial analysis and preparation of management and Investor Reporting
- Development and monitoring of KPIs, identify and support implementation of performance improvement measures
- Business planning (financial modeling) including business case, annual budget and regular forecasts
- Key role in the implementation and continuous development of our new ERP system (NetSuite)
- Support the CFO on all financing related topics (e.g. factoring, public subsidies) and other key projects (e.g. M&A, process improvements)
- Master's Degree in business administration, economics or similar studies (ideally specialising in finance or controlling)
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience as a controller, strategy consultant, or in corporate finance (e.g. transaction support)
- Experience in preparing and managing business cases, budget planning, financial forecasts, controlling and reporting processes
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Project management skills and willingness to "go the extra mile"
- Structured and independent way of working
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office - especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent English and German skills required
- Diverse and varied tasks within an international team
- Agile, innovative and open minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Steep learning curve on a personal and technical level
- Always fresh fruits, coffee flat rate and cereals to boost your energy