Senior Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f)
Delivery Hero Holding GmbH
IT Marketing Business Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About the job
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in several countries worldwide. We feature an environment with feedback exchange throughout the company from people who are genuine, ambitious and fun. We are looking for passionate and smart people to join us on our mission. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative, and good at “getting things done“. So, would you like to play an active role in our future? If so, then there is an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Berlin waiting for you!
- As part of the product team, you will be responsible for driving the improvement of conversion rates across all of our products
- You will identify opportunities for conversion rate improvement along the entire conversion funnel in our core platform through data analysis, usability testing and input from teams and stakeholders
- You will develop solutions to improve conversion rates based on your knowledge of our users’ pain-points and behavior
- You will collaborate closely with product managers, business analysts, ux designers, visual designers, developers, marketing managers and other stakeholders when defining solutions
- You will autonomously manage your own backlog of optimization opportunities and plan and execute related conversion tests (A/B-tests, multivariate tests etc.)
- You will independently analyze, document and draw conclusions from the conversion tests you run and communicate these results to stakeholders
- You will drive the implementation of solutions that performed well in conversion tests
- You will advise and support individual country teams on their conversion optimization efforts
- You will facilitate knowledge exchange and drive the implementation of proven best practices between individual teams
Your heroic skills
- Bachelor/University degree in either business, marketing, engineering, design, communication or related fields
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with conversion rate optimization, preferably in an e-commerce context
- Track record of driving high impact conversion rate improvements
- Data driven, results oriented, analytical, with strong problem solving skills
- Routinely following a consistent optimization process informed by user research and data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of conversion rate optimization best practices, usability standards and conventions on multiple platforms, conversion drivers, neuro-marketing, persuasion techniques and current market trends, but also the mindset that these are just a starting point for creating outstanding solutions for an individual product
- Good understanding of the user centered design process and user experience design
- Solid experience in using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics for conversion rate analysis and testing tools such as Visual Website Optimiser or Optimizely
- Passionate about your work and confident and persuasive when communicating findings, ideas and solutions to stakeholders
- Working well within an interdisciplinary team
- Structured and well organized way of working and ability to easily manage multiple issues at one time
- Leadership experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience in adjacent fields like copywriting or design are a plus
- Fluency in other languages, especially German, is a plus
- Experience in the food service industry is a plus
We offer you
- Startup atmosphere: Kicker, video games, team events and parties.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- Spare time to spend on research and training.
- Excellent learning ground with a variety of working technologies.
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Please apply in German or English language with all relevant documents and salary expectations on our career page: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oEFd0fwg&s=Gründerszene