Senior Corporate Communications Manager (m/f)
PR & Media
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has more than 13+ million members.
Your knowledge and expertise will help change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
ResearchGate connects 13+ million scientists worldwide with each other. Our recruiting and advertising solutions connect these researchers with the companies who produce the products and services they need. As a Senior Corporate Communications Manager, you will be telling the story of ResearchGate as a business and how it’s opening up and changing the world of science for the better.
- You define, develop, and implement ResearchGate’s corporate communications strategy as part of the communications team
- You’re up to date on all developments of ResearchGate’s business and products and, based on this knowledge, develop compelling stories that align with our mission for onsite communication and external outlets
- You act as a media liaison, telling our story as a successful business that changes how money is made in science to targeted audiences via business-, general interest and industry media
- You head PR campaigns, raising awareness for ResearchGate as a brand in close collaboration with our marketing and business development teams
- You assume ownership and responsibility for our objectives and their realization
- 7+ years of experience working in corporate communications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to problem solving
- Solid network of media contacts in relevant outlets in the US, UK and DACH
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
- You consider yourself an optimist
- You are thoughtful and considerate in your communication and interactions
- You’re a strong writer who can see the big picture, while still having an eye for detail
- You're a driven self-learner constantly looking to improve
- You enjoy working with great people in a fast-paced environment
What we promise
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- A chance to make a real impact on the success of an organization and its employees
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter with your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!