Senior CRM Project Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: We build the future of menswear shopping. Our goal is to make men happy!
Be part of our CRM team as a Senior CRM Project Manager (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- Conception, execution and performance optimisation of strategic CRM projects including Club Box membership, Loyalty and Referral programs
- Maximise the business impact of your programs by defining the value proposition, target users and customer benefits
- Define the strategy for driving customer activation and grow the user base
- Work with BI and Finance to build business cases and assess the impact of your initiatives on customer retention and lifetime value
- Define and manage the execution of the communication strategy for each program across all channels and platforms
- Be responsible for the overall customer experience (on site, app, sales, customer care)
- Work with the global Cooperation team to define relevant and strategic partnerships
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or similar fields
- You have gained several years of experience in a top tier management consulting firm or proved yourself in a startup environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and you strive in a dynamic environment with a high degree of autonomy and ownership
- You are analytical and make decisions based on data but also follow your gut feelings
- You love collaborating with teams across all departments and leading complex projects
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- An exciting workplace in a motivated team with flat hierarchy
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.