Senior Developer (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are searching for a full-time Senior Developer / CTO (m/f) at our office in Cologne.
- Take responsibility for the architecture of our self-deployed marketplace, fulfillment and apps
- Be at the head of our team of developers and progress our further team building and staff
- Architect the functionality and scalabilty of our technical infrastructure
- You demand high quality standards for coding and place importance on a sustainable software architecture as well as boosting related test-driven development and continuous deployment
- You have experiences with data analysis of ecommerce platforms, definition and monitoring of KPIs as well as composing reports in collaboration with the marketing and management department
- Your way of working is characterized by agility and milestone-driven project management
- You lead and manage your team in a cooperative manner and have a sympathetic ear for your staff
- You have intrinsic interest in UX an design
- You speak German and English fluently
- Exciting chance to fulfil yourself as well as lead and advance our team of developers. Together we’ll lay the technical foundation for the success of MöbelFirst.
- Chance of a demanding with responsibility and a great sphere of influence and action
- Close cooperation with management and investors
- A beautiful workplace at our loft-like office in the heart of Cologne with a bunch of culinary places to go for lunch
WHAT WE ARE BUILDING
MöbelFirst is a curated marketplace where people can buy and sell preloved high end interior. Trading used furniture pieces has always been complex, time-consuming and inconvenient for private and professional retailers. Möbelfirst as a full-service provider cracks this trouble and creates maximum convenience - shopping preloved design interior is a breeze!
Make buying and selling of preloved high end furniture easy.