Senior Digital Marketing Manager (m/f)
Marketing Sales Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Does your wish list include a fast growing startup with a disruptive business model, autonomy in your role, and the chance to be impactful on a day-to-day basis in Europe? If it does, you’re looking in the right place to join 99designs, the leading graphic design marketplace.
We are seeking a ROI-driven online marketer and SEM expert; your knowledge and experience give you the ability to manage the European global search initiatives, display, and other online marketing channels. You will drive adoption of our fast growing graphic design marketplace by buying, optimizing and managing advertisements in Google Search, Facebook, Google Display Network, LinkedIn, Xing as well as other online channels. You will drive customer retention and engagement through creative content creation on our blogs and social media.
The position is based out of Berlin and on full-time contract. Start date: as soon as possible.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- At least 5 years experience with a proven history of managing profitable, performance-driven campaigns
- Experience buying, optimizing, and managing media buys
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of online B2C marketing techniques
- Experience with analytics tools and reports: Google Analytics, Pivot Tables, etc. is a must. SQL/database knowledge a plus.
- Fluency in German and English
- Master’s degree preferred
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Independently manage performance-based, keyword-targeted text ad buys on the Google search engines in top European markets (UK, DACH, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy).
- Manage the purchase and optimization of text and display media buys on other networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing, Viadeo and Google Display Network
- Drive profitability through optimization of targeting, pricing and creative testing
- Manage weekly reports on spend and metrics
- Write copy for text-based advertisements and work with internal creative to test and improve ad design
- Work with internal product, and engineering teams as needed to improve ad design, tracking and ad performance
- Research new ways of lead acquisition to meet aggressive growth targets.
- Will work closely with San Francisco and European staff based in Berlin.
99designs is the leading design marketplace serving the creative needs of solo entrepreneurs, startups, established companies and not-for-profit organizations in virtually every industry. We’ve paid out over $110M to our community of one million designers in just 6 years, and have experienced consistent triple digit growth. In April 2015, we received $10 million in Series B funding led by Recruit Strategic Partners and our Series A investors, Accel Partners.
With offices in San Francisco, Berlin and Melbourne, we are a rapidly growing team with a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future. So, if this sounds like you we want to know you! Check us out at www.99designs.de