Senior Director Developer Relations EMEA (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2013
The Director Developer Relations EMEA, based in our Berlin offices, will take complete ownership of ourDeveloper Relations business for the EMEA region.
- Join the senior leadership team of SponsorPay and manage and develop a team of 5 people
- Take full responsibility for publisher sales and account management in EMEA, with strong focus on mobile, apps and games
- Establish lasting relationships with decision makers of key accounts in SponsorPay’s core publisher segment and close new partnership agreements
- Focus on winning new publishers and manage all parts of the sales cycle including pitching, RFPs, negotiations, closing and contractual agreements
- Attend relevant industry events, representing SponsorPay with the view to gain further publisher wins and share industry knowledge
- Carefully observe new market developments in terms of product and service and provide feedback to our product team to maintain and improve the competitiveness of our service
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a sales or business development capacity, preferably in sectors like online payments, mobile gaming or social apps
- Successful track record in payment/gaming publisher sales
- Established and relevant network in the industry as well as the ability to build credible relationships
- Demonstrated capability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
- Convincing communicator and motivating leader
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and strong analytical skills
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 140 passionate people from 30+ countries.
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry.
- Competitive remuneration package