Senior Finance Manager (m/f) for HitFox Group
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2014
- Help to plan and implement the group structure of HitFox Group, e.g.
- Set-up of new companies (German & International)
- Plan tax optimal international set-up of HitFox Group together with tax advisors
- Prepare, implement and manage intercompany transactions within our portfolio
- Plan and implement financing structure of new and existing portfolio companies
- Implement employee participation programs
- Manage relations to banks, tax advisors and other partners
- Prepare reportings and implement controlling instruments
- Manage own projects such as acquisition of public subsidies, evaluation of e.g. debt financing, etc.
- Contribute own ideas for the HitFox Group and work closely with portfolio companies
- Among top 20% of Master or Bachelor Degree from Business / Law School, preferably with a focus on finance or company law
- Previous work experience, preferably in Finance, Controlling etc.
- Good analytical and number skills, high detail-orientation
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular
- Ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and German
What do we offer?
- Valuable insights into the company's legal set-up
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- Get insights into Berlin’s start-up scene and access to a well-established network
- Insights into the company's financial and operational performance
- Hands-on experience on setting up a complex group structure
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
- Enjoy a competitive salary