Senior Front End Developer React.js (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for a Front End Developer React.js (Polymer) for one of our venture!
This venture’s mission is to make public data understandable for everyone, regardless of their background. Their first eGov product keeps municipalities ahead of their game by enabling them to make data driven decisions on their finances. Local governments have access to all their financial data in one place: online. The platform provides intuitive and interactive visualisations with powerful analytics capabilities (drill down, slice and dice...). The venture is taking off with their first customers in France, Germany and Belgium.
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend Stack: Polymer, D3.js
- Backend Stack: python, flask, SQLalchemy
- Development/Deploy Environment: Docker, GitLab (issue tracking, project management, CI), various AWS services
You will be responsible for building a clean and intuitive UI. Your main endeavor: Developing the client. This includes ‘the whole shebang’: Coding, Code Reviews of other code, Issue Tracking, Bug Fixing...
Moreover, you’ll be part of the product design discussions on interaction paradigms and animations.
- You’re a born web developer with 2-4 years of experience.
- You worked on a variety of different projects as a frontend developer, using different technologies.
- You know what it takes to deliver a feature from idea to production.
- You have a broad understanding of the current frontend landscape.
- You know if and which libraries or patterns to choose for a particular job.
- You have a feeling for a well designed User eXperience, code and product architecture.
- You love to make data understandable (not overwhelming!) by coming up with coherent data visualization experiences.
What we offer
- TEAM: You’ll be a part of a small, motivated team of 3 developers who develops real solutions to improve the way local governments work on a daily basis.
- OFFICE: We take care to provide you with the right environment to fit your needs to be productive: Office Space at WeWork near Hackescher Markt, Computer (or BYOD), Monitor, Coffee, Beer, Table Tennis… whatever you need.
- FUN: We organize regular team events including movie nights, laser tag, TGIF etc.
- SUPPORT: We’re a recently well funded startup, working with experienced engineers and serial entrepreneurs who’ve seen it all.
Is this you? Or would you want to become this person? Hit the apply button and send your CV! We’ll be happy to get to know you.