Senior Front-End Magento Developer (m/f)
RaceChip Chiptuning GmbH & Co. KG
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking for a thriving, passionate, and challenging web development work environment? Do you want to be part of a team that has a real business impact by shaping the online sales and marketing platform of RaceChip? Then you are the perfect fit for our development team.
RaceChip is the leading global chiptuning company. We develop and market high-tech performance enhancements for more than 60 automotive manufacturers and 3.000 vehicles. Today, just 7 years after our founding, we already sell 100.000 chiptuning products p.a. in more than 135 countries globally. This incredible success is based on the skills, the motivation and creativity of our team.
Besides developing cutting edge chiptuning products for modern automobiles, our tremendous success has been based on an industry leading online shop network. Each shop within this network is continuously optimized for customer usability and conversion. Hence, our web developer team and its capabilities are of utmost importance to our business and especially its future growth objectives. In order to further extent our lead in online sales and marketing, we are constantly improving and, if necessary, re-inventing our online shop platform.
To drive our global expansion, our IT developer team is looking for a Senior Front-End Magento Developer (m/f) to join our Munich team. In this role, you will be responsible for scaling, extending and improving the front-end of our Magento based online shop platform.
- You will take over project responsibility for developing, implementing, and improving RaceChip’s next generation e-Commerce website front-end. This also involves the roll-out of our international online shop network.
- You will be in charge of your project’s success, including designing and executing software architecture, resource allocation and process implementation, which meet budget, quality, and time targets
- Proactive creation of innovative solutions to further benefit the business, e.g. by optimizing our platform for scalability or creating a smooth and pleasant end user experience for our customers on our various online shops
- You will play a crucial part in the continuous improvement, especially with regard to usability and hence conversion rates, together with our user interface design and online marketing teams
- Close collaboration with the teams being responsible for other modules of our IT platform, i.e. the back-end development, DevOps or business intelligence
- At least 3 years of experience with Magento Front-End development and / or 3-5 years of relevant work experience in at least one demanding technical field involving front-end development
- You successfully finished your academic studies in the field of computer sciences or you have equivalent professional experience
- You are familiar with responsive web development and have developed mobile-optimized front-end interfaces in the past
- You have experience with some of the latest HTML5 APIs (Geolocation, Web storage)
- You're experienced with CSS3 and have already used CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Previous experience with tools like Bower, Webpack, Grunt, Selenium, PhantomJS, Browserstack is an advantage
- Experience with frameworks like Angular.js, Node.js, Backbone.js is a huge plus
- You used tools like Axure, Balsamiq, Photoshop on a regular basis
- Magento certifications are a plus
- You have extensive knowledge of some of the latest development tools (git, composer, SphinxSearch, XDebug, JMeter, vagrant, VirtualBox) and agile methodologies in software development (Scrum and Kanban)
- Your flexibility, proactivity and openness combined with the willingness to perform and to work autonomously complete your profile
- You are fluent in English. German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and an attractive working, dynamically growing, entrepreneurial e-Commerce environment
- Responsibility from day one in a highly professional and vibrant IT team, with a steep learning curve, flat command structures and cool company culture
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks, high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- A competitive salary combined with the opportunity to actively shape RaceChip’s future
- Participation in conferences and events relevant to your professional and personal development
- Regular company and team events together with a modern and spacious office close to Munich’s city center
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Munich from abroad
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send a copy of your resume, relevant credentials (including, if available, project examples and your Github user name), your earliest possible start date and your expected salary to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application either in German or in English.
In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to Franziska Fiedler (+49 (0) 7023 - 77 999 - 85).
We are looking forward to your application!