Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
ubitricity Gesellschaft für verteilte Energiesysteme mbH
Beginn: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Paving the way for a sustainable future is not just an idea, it’s our duty. The future is mobile, renewable, and smart; and we are right there in the middle: The ubitricity Mobile Metering system lets electric vehicles (EVs) charge anywhere anytime. It’s the only charging infrastructure solution that is economically viable and scalable, and it delivers on the promise of 100% renewable mobility. As a startup company, we have gained international visibility and reputation as thought leader in the e-mobility and energy markets; we are cooperating with the automotive and energy industries to make our technology truly ubiquitous. Help us design the revolution of smart, mobile electricity!
This is how it works: The SmartCable combines metering and communication. EV drivers can plug into any SimpleSocket and yet charge electricity from their supplier of choice: The supply contract is tied to the meter, not to the outlet. SimpleSockets are just that: simple. We reduce expensive charging stations to a switched outlet with zero running costs that can be integrated virtually everywhere – even in streetlight poles. Authorization and grid management happens in the backend. Mobile Metering is the innovation that makes electric mobility affordable and ubiquitous. More, it can turn EVs into smart grid storage. It’s that smart and simple!
You develop, implement, and integrate value-added services, data analytics, and features for billing and analyzing EV charging transactions.
- Web portal and app are our faces to the world. Make them stunning and a pleasure to use. Take on the responsibility for development and operations of our Ruby-on-Rails frontend that sits atop a Java core. Add features, improve usability, and scale the portal to support a growing customer base.
- The frontend of our internal enterprise systems should not be dull and boring. Make our operations staff happy by providing them great user experience, enhanced process automation and guidance.
- Cooperate with our operations and backend teams and build a unified interface for operations processes and our core business technology. Enhance our understanding of charging data through insightful analytics and visualization.
- You want the web to look good; you want it to be simple; you want it to be fast. And your track record of web applications proves your expertise.
- You believe that an elegant, usable and scalable portal requires a solid architectural and technical basis and a high-quality implementation.
- Of course you are fully buzzword-compliant (ReST, JSON, AJAX, HTML5, CSS, DOM, etc.); more importantly though, you have a clear opinion when to use which technology and how to integrate and orchestrate the entire technology stack.
- For you, testing is second nature and the prerequisite for agile development. You know how to set up a continuous delivery pipeline and feed your features into the production frontend.
- Create and grow: You shape the course of your work and of the entire company. Expand your horizon and learn about the integration of mobility, energy, and e-commerce.
- Challenging Tasks: You shape the green-field development of customer-facing and operations frontends. Your ideas are the face of ubitricity.
- Team Spirit: We are skilled, professional and dynamic, from diverse back-grounds, and cover the entire value chain.
- Future-proof: Let’s revolutionize mobility and energy supply together - let’s shape an industry in its infancy!
- Innovative Workplace: Here at the EUREF-Campus, experience e-mobility and smart grid integration first hand, in the middle of Europe’s startup capital.
You want to create, nurture, and grow our disruptive smart charging technology as part of our world-class team? Please get in touch with us and send your résumé (cover letter, CV, transcripts) to Dr. Ulrich Schuster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and state your availability.