Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
Feingold Technologies GmbH
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Sharecare's Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of behavioral analysis technologies and health-related systems for the purpose of creating a world-class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use.
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. Our customers use these technologies to understand their relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well-being, which in turn helps us to understand the collective health of large populations.
We are currently enriching these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research.
We are ambitious and proactive. And for us it’s not just about technology. It’s about creativity and craft. We are an organically grown collective, friends of friends of friends, and most have a secondary discipline - namely, music - that we take very seriously.
For our rapidly growing R&D Center in Berlin Mitte we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f).
Area of responsibility
The Senior Frontend Developer will be responsible for technically designing and developing the Sharecare web application.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Research web technologies and frameworks
- Share technical and UI knowledge within web team
- Explain web considerations and limitations to product and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain both public and internal web apps
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- EU resident and working permit would be advantageous
Knowledge and Experience
- Solid understanding of modern JS (syntax, modules, toolchain etc.)
- Experience with functional and/or reactive programming
- Knowledge of and experience working with different browser rendering models
- Experience with workflow tools (Git, npm etc.)
- Good sense of UX considerations and best practices
- Some experience with data visualization
- Experience working with and/or maintaining large systems
- Experience in fixing bugs and optimizing across different browsers
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- Snacks and drinks available in our office kitchen.
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date, preferably via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal applications should be sent to:
Feingold Technologies GmbH
We are looking forward to hearing from you!