Senior Frontend Software Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Senior Frontend Software Engineer
- Design, develop, test and maintain the GUI front-end of our network security product.
- Participate in collaborative sessions with product owners/managers.
- Challenge existing solutions, inspire new ideas and decisions, support existing projects and goals.
- Prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback.
- Promote strict code testing and validation within the front end and user interface team to ensure quality standards.
- Typescript and Angular2 are things you've not just heard about, you consider describing yourself as senior developer.
- Node.js and LoopBack knowledge is a big plus.
- Willing to relocate or commute to Leipzig office at least 2days/week.
What we offer
- Exciting intellectual challenges in real world computer networking.
- Start-up environment where your energy and talents can make a difference.
- An office located in the center of Leipzig, one of the most vibrant cities in Germany.
- Technical development.
- Influence in our growing team.
- Comprehensive job training and education program, such as support attending top conferences.
- Friendly working conditions and company activities, e.g., squash.
- All the beverages you can drink, of course, including coffee, tea, Club Mate, Beer and many more.
- Fresh fruits and a bright and wide kitchen.
- Very competitive remuneration package and relocation support.
Interested in joining Packetwerk?
- Send your CV and covering email to email@example.com
- Cite the role to which you are applying in the subject line
- Call for more information: +49-(0) 341-2290-7850.