Senior Graphic Designer (m/w)
Infernum Productions AG
Beginn: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Infernum – Passion for Online Games! Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more.
Our current products Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter, and the AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a highly motivated team with a strong vision? You´re interested in working in the games industry and perhaps you even have some work experience?
Then we are looking forward to your application.
- Work on creative strategies by creating viable design schemes for interactive experiences.
- Support all aspects of design and production for your team’s project, focusing specifically on User Interface & Web Design.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and internet website.
- Understand and work within project parameters: requirements, internal goals, usability, and technical constraints.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A creative person with strong visual thinking and an enthusiasm for online games.
- Minimum 2-3 years designing interactive experiences.
- A good feeling for appealing, professional and modern layouts and a clean, well-structured source code.
- Up to date knowledge of web development trends and understanding of technology used in designing interactively (Experience with Premier Pro, after Effects are a plus).
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Mastery of Adobe Flash
- Basic knowledge of Action script
- Ability to paint with a digital tablet
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team
- Realize projects that will be played by millions of players worldwide
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- Salary will vary depending on experience.
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application via e-mail to Carolyn Marten (email@example.com), Subject "Web Designer)".
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer