(Senior) Growth Architect (m/f)
COUP Mobility GmbH
Marketing Business Development
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
COUP brings the joy back to urban commuting.
Riding our fleet of shared eScooters is fun while saving you time and money. COUP is making swift door-to-door mobility the new normal.
We launched in summer 2016 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH with its headquarters in Berlin. Our team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, is looking to grow in 2017.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- are passionate about growing digital businesses – in particular: our business
- gained relevant growth experience in a high-growth environment
- know about the newest trends in startup land (tools & tactics)
- constantly thrive to optimize product and user growth – based on data
- want to proactively be engaged in product and roadmap discussions
- value pragmatism and deliver high quality
- love working in cross-functional teams
- speak fluent English
What you will be working on
- Be responsible for online marketing and customer acquisition strategy, execution, and optimization
- Drive and implement the growth strategy, using the full spectrum of channels with focus on performance marketing
- Shape and further develop our marketing tech stack
- Define, validate and monitor core KPIs and convert insights into action
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
- Work closely with product, design and engineering to constantly experiment and improve our service
- Leverage personal network and knowledge to drive competitive advantage
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
What you can expect
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Interdisciplinary teams – share an office with design, backend, iOS and learn beyond your area of expertise
- Joining our adventure in becoming the global leader in shared urban mobility
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstrasse)
In case you are interested please send your application to email@example.com. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!