Senior HR Business Partner IT (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris, Zagreb and Amsterdam. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
To support our team in Berlin we are currently looking for a Senior HR Business Partner IT (m/f).
- You partner with our IT People Managers in all HR related topics and are a strong contributor to our Tech-Teams across Europe
- You actively drive the build-up of an agile and product-centric team of developers, techies, agile coaches and other engineering colleagues
- You take on responsibility for the whole recruitment process, lead the Tech-Recruiting Team and raise a helping hand during all recruitment steps
- You understand the needs of our tech teams and reflect the companies’ business needs when diving into different technology fields (e.g. Java, PHP, Data Science)
- You drive the future development of our IT organization by continuously challenging and consulting the People Manager Chapter
- You lead a team of Recruiters and Business Partners and build a widely acknowledged tech employer brand with cutting-edge technology and innovative methods (e.g. Agile, Scrum)
- You own and further develop HR processes and give guidance in general HR topics
- Excellent degree in Business, Technology, or Social Sciences ideally with focus on HR
- Track record of successful IT Recruitment projects, ideally in an agile IT organization, that shows you’re able to double our Tech-Team in the upcoming months
- Sound experience in HRM and good understanding of operational workflows (e.g. blue-cards)
- You have successfully pushed through projects, taken over leadership tasks and shown that your work style is goal-oriented and proactive
- You have full working proficiency in English, German as well as any other language is a plus
- You are highly motivated, assertive, and passionate about achieving your goals
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D - 80639 Munich