Senior HR Manager (m/w)
Beginn: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
SponsorPay is one of the top 10 mobile advertising companies sitting right at the intersection of mobile applications and digital advertising, two of the fastest-growing industries today.
We are a team of outstanding people from all around the world. Together we build awesome products and long-lasting relationships with leading app developers, mobile advertising companies and Fortune 500 brands. Our mission: to create solutions for smarter ad monetization that can fuel the app economy. For our Berlin office, we are currently looking for a Senior HR Manager.
We know what it takes to build and support a team of over 160 employees from over 30 countries, working in 8 locations across 3 continents. We’re devoted to enhancing the experience of joining and working at SponsorPay, and to fostering individual development and strong company culture.
As Senior HR Manager at SponsorPay you will handle all facets of HR and admin functions with an emphasis on labor and employment law and controlling. Your Responsibilities will include:
- Establish, maintain and improve evaluation programs, salary structuring and other incentive programs to determine competitive compensation plans
- Propose and control the HR budget and typical HR KPI’s (absenteeism, staff turnover, etc.)
- Provide administrative decision-making and support in admin and payroll reporting
- Cover vacation replacement in payroll, insurances and administrative tasks, collaborate with payroll offices worldwide
- Supervise the compliance with local labor and employment laws and codes, and the execution of mandatory HR activities (payroll, employment contracts, etc.)
- Deal with contractual and legal issues in close collaboration with lawyers worldwide, if needed.
- Update company policies and procedures in line with legislation and best practice and in conjunction with the HR Director
- Provide project management support and HR expertise to the department and the business on specific projects
- Master´s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Law or in other HR related fields
- 5-7 years of working experience as a HR Manager with a minimum of 4 years of experience in HR admin and controlling, preferably in a dynamic industry
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
- Very good knowledge of German labor and employment law is required
- Experience in collaborating with lawyers
- Excellent English and German language skills are required
What we offer
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this you will find:
- An amazing company culture and exposure to partners both domestic and international
- An incredibly international team with more than 160 passionate people from 30+ countries that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solution
- A fun place to work, located in the heart of one of Europe´s most vibrant capitals
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job both technical and non-technical.
Visit our careers page to learn more about our vision and approach, and to meet some of your future colleagues.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!