(Senior) HR Manager (m/f)
SponsorPay GmbH - Sustainable Monetization
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2012
SponsorPay is the leading global cross-platform advertising solution for the monetization of premium content or virtual currency on social networks, virtual worlds, mobile apps as well as online games and services. We are a rapidly growing, VC-backed start-up with headquarters in Berlin and satellite offices in San Francisco, Paris and London.
We were recently awarded the title of second-fastest growing digital company in Europe!
Given the fast-paced market environment and the start-up nature of our business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding personalities - continuously striving to make our business better; day-by-day, every day.
For our HR Team we are currently looking for a HR Manager to :
- Pro-actively lead our Recruitment activities in specific areas to help us grow SponsorPay
- Develop and innovate our current recruiting processes
- Creatively source the best candidates and follow up on correspondence/queries
- Assess and hire new colleagues for both our German and US based entities
- Actively manage process from offer stage to closing candidates while ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Develop and implement the most effective communication and recruiting channels
What are we looking for in you?
- At least 2 years of direct experience in recruiting preferably in high volume recruiting in the online industry
- Knowledge of efficient recruiting processes and employee selection methods
- Bachelors' or a Masters' degree preferably in HR, Psychology or Business Administration
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritizing your workload
- Outstanding communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office applications
- Team player who enjoys working in a multilingual environment
- Native German (language skills) and fluent in English is a big plus
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 110 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry with lots of new things to learn
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe's most vibrant capitals