Senior HR-Manager, Talent Scouting focus (m/f)
Market Logic Software AG
Beginn: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Who we are
Too much data - not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, but reuse of past research and systematic knowledge building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that changes the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing, and sales. Our marketing information system makes it easier to manage large quantities of research and consumer data - and far more powerful. CMOs and VP Sales of global brands like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more - in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and Automotive - use it to form a truly customer centric organization.
We are young and fresh. Walk around our office and you'll see an open, multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. We are fast growing and venture backed with headquarters in Berlin, Germany, and sales operations across Europe and North America.
To be able to grow at the high pace we need an HR Manager who is experienced in but not limited to recruitment and creative talent acquisition.
- Lead international recruitment activities with focus on Europe and the US to support our continued further growth
- Provide best-in-class talent acquisition processes and activities based on a sound understanding of our business needs
- Apply innovative and creative sourcing methods to be successful in a competitive market environment
- Take over accountability for all resourcing processes including state-of-the-art (pre-)selection, negotiation and preparation of contracts, as well as onboarding
- Conduct business in a consultative and customer oriented way
- Act as main contact person for all recruitment activities for our management and staff, external partners, and potential candidates
- In close cooperation with our legal advisor, ensure that necessary visa and work permit issues are solved professionally
- Depending on your experience and ambition, there are vast opportunities to expand this role to support our people and organizational development
- At least three years of experience in talent acquisition in fast growing and dynamic digital media environments
- Solid know how of up-to-date recruiting tools, proven track record in supporting company's growth from an HR perspective
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize your work load
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, some German would be a plus
- Team player who enjoys working in a multicultural environment
- Good sense of humor and a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Hands-on, pragmatic approach and use of creative problem solving to drive results
- Used to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Tech savvy, academic degree preferred
Why joining our team
- Opportunity to work with passionate, supportive colleagues comprised of people from almost 50 nations
- An entrepreneurial, fast growing and successful business environment
- Chance to build, shape and further develop the HR function - your ideas and experiences are more than welcome!
- Plenty of opportunities for your further personal growth and development
- International, inter-cultural environment with flat hierarchies; experienced management, and a great customer base
- Office in Berlin - one of the most exciting capitals in Europe
- Flexible working hours and attractive salary and bonus package
We are looking forward to receive your application until June 20, 2015 (letter of motivation, cv, references, salary expectations) to Saskia Daller, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HR Manager”.