Senior IFRS Accountant (Group Consolidation) (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
HelloFresh is among the Top3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (based on market capitalization). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3 years after inception we are active in 7 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin. We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
HelloFresh is now looking to add a Senior IFRS Accountant (Group Consolidation) to its high-performing team in Berlin.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
Your responsibilities will be
- Taking over intercompany reconciliation and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement reports
- Active support to develop corporate reporting processes as well as reporting and balancing guidelines and solve international and local accounting issues
- Assurance of full adherence to IFRS principles across the group: direct contact for our country teams for group and IFRS accounting related questions
- Confident to establish / improve consolidation instruments and processes
Who we are looking for
- 3-5 years of work experience from an international group focusing on consolidation or alternatively a Big Four audit firm with focus on Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Strong theoretical background (e.g. university degree in Accounting or similar discipline, Certified Public Accountant / Chartered Accountant)
- You possess very strong HGB and IFRS skills, a hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working, and logical thinking skills
- Some experience in tax related matters is a plus
- Excellent English skills are required, German is a plus; advantage of international experience
What we offer
- A unique and very challenging position in one of the top 5 European startups
- Active involvement in all global accounting and finance projects
- Become an essential part of a first class finance team with plenty of space for career development
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge? Send your application to email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject line and including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.