Senior Image Processing Engineer (m/f)
IT Grafik Development
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are the world’s leading company in the field of virtual advertisement with a groundbreaking technology for the virtual replacement of advertising content in real-time. We are currently in the process of taking our company to the next level by integrating our system with professional live TV production workflows and finalizing our service portfolio.
Are you eager to work with us at this exciting stage of our company and to play a key role in disrupting the advertising market with the introduction of our revolutionary technology? In that case VirtualAds represents a unique opportunity for you, as we are looking for a
Senior Image Processing Engineer – Media Products
Start date: Immediately
The following activities are at the core of your assignment with us:
- You will be responsible for Image Processing Algorithms development and implementation used in our cutting-edge sport broadcasting technology.
- You will be a member of a small but elite team, developing a high quality product mixing real and virtual footage in real time on a distributed computing platform, working closely with a highly experimented research group.
- You will design and implement video camera related algorithms for pattern recognition, tracking and rendering, using adaptive filtering and tracking schemes.
- You will be proficient in a MATLAB and C++ environment and will follow the development of algorithms up to their final and successful integration in the operational SW.
- It is expected that you have experience with SW development methodology (e.g. Agile), SW configuration management (e.g Git) in combination with SW testing methods and tools.
Your profile needs to meet the following criteria:
- MS/PhD in EE or Comp Science, with a major in Computer Vision
- 10+ years of research/engineering experience
- Very strong video processing expertise in camera models, computer graphics, image recognition, contour detection, image tracking, adaptive filtering (e.g. Kalman filter), image synthesis
- Proficient in MATLAB and C++
Experience in the following domains would nicely complement your profile:
- Real-time systems programming in a Linux and GPU environment
- Experience with multiprocessor programming Web/app-programming
- Experience with JPEG2000, H264, H265, HD or 4K
The once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
We offer the possibility to work in a dynamic, international environment at the interface between business and technology. The job leaves a great deal of room for taking responsibility and initiative. The place of work will be mostly limited to the Köln/Bonn/Düsseldorf area.
Ready to take the challenge? Do not hesitate to mail your entire application documents, including a cover letter stating your motivation to Dr. Alain Fogel, Head of Product Development VirtualAds Ltd.: email@example.com.