(Senior) Insight Manager (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
DCMN is growing fast and is getting more and more international. Therefore we are looking to hire a competent, accurate and enthusiastic (Senior) Insight Manager (m/f) to support our fantastic team, based at our headquarter in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 95+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarter in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
- Prepare 360° context overviews on given industries or clients to provide a solid basis for our growth and brand solutions department
- Develop in-depth insight reports with strong story line (survey, info graphic, white paper, video, etc.) and attention in catching copy and layout together with the departments Corporate Communication and Creation & Production
- Work with all available quantitative and qualitative data in order to formulate amazing insights
- Analyze competitors’ media spendings, strategy & positioning
- Create concept questionnaires for surveys, manage recruiting, and conduct qualitative and quantitative researches in an autonomous working style
- Analyze market research results and present those to the client
- Develop and improve the portfolio of insight products, including pricing strategy
- Mastering data analysis & visualization, storytelling and imagery
- Ability to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information
- A deep understanding of digital brands - how they think, the metrics which are relevant for them etc.
- A good understanding of the international media landscape
- Several years of work experience for a digital commerce company is a big plus
- Be insatiably curious about new marketing trends
- Conceptual, analytical and creative thinking is a must
- Efficient and result oriented working style
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What do we offer?
- An exciting and international full-time position
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Exciting assignments and extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- Access to a well-established network and the basis to grow your own network and reputation
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- We live work/life balance (!)
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruits and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
- Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision. Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Maximilian Papke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
Please apply here: http://bit.ly/2hbmRFI