(Senior) International Offline Marketing Manager (m/f)
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
DCMN is growing fast. To keep us growing strong, we're looking for an ambitious (Senior) International Offline Marketing Manager (m/f) to help us scale our business on a global scale, directly from our headquarters in Berlin, one of the hottest cities in Europe.
You’ll be part of an experienced team of highly motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun! We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with people with a can-do-attitude who aren’t afraid to take responsibility and make decisions.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital commerce companies to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions. Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 45 young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
- Take full responsibility for all media buying activities and negotiations with international sales houses and advertising agencies (TV, OOH, Print, Radio, etc)
- Planing and controlling of international offline marketing campaigns
- Ongoing optimization of our media buying methodologies and processes
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with international media partners
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing or any related field
- 2-3+ years working experience in the field of marketing, with a focus on international TV campaigns
- A deep understanding of digital commerce companies and how they think, plus a very good understanding of and experience with marketing campaigns for digital B2C brands
- Not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies is a big plus
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Fluency in English - other languages are a plus
- Highly efficient and result oriented working style
What do we offer?
- An exciting and international full-time position
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Exciting assignments and extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- Personal development and training that will help you evolve from the pro you are right now to the champ you’re destined to be
- Access to a well-established network and the basis to grow your own top-tier network and reputation
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click here to apply directly). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.