Senior iOS Developer (m/f)
Blacksquared GmbH / Changers.com
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Changers.com is a green customer loyalty service, making eco-friendly behaviour measurable and personally rewarding; by tracking sustainable behaviours such as producing green energy with our Changers solar charger, riding a bike or public transport. Our users are ranked and engaged in playful competition and earn Recoins, that can be exchanged on our marketplace for sustainable products and services. Thus building a digital currency backed by the value of CO2 savings.
Our community platform is being extensively revised and a new App being developed in support of that community and to extend our loyalty system into new and exciting areas of users lives. For our ambitious goals and our continued rapid growth we are looking for an experienced and motivated iOS developer to drive this exciting transition.
Your key responsibilities
- Design, development and optimization of mobile applications for iOS
- Collaborate with UI / UX designers in the creation of mobile interfaces
- Development of powerful APIs together with our web developers
- Work closely with Product Management and Quality Assurance
- University degree in computer science or equivalent professional training with relevant work experience in the Mobile area
- Extensive knowledge in the field of object-oriented programming, software design patterns
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Cross-platform development frameworks, web API's, JSON, XML
- XCode development environment, memory management, debugging
- Knowledge in Swift would be of advantage
- Experience in agile software development, test driven development and continuous integration
- Experience in the design of graphical user interfaces and operating concepts
- High motivation to learn complex software projects
- Strong logical thinking and creativity in finding solutions
- Analytical, structured and able to work independently
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Very good German and English skills in speaking and writing
What we offer
- An ambitious and exciting challenge
- A dynamic and highly motivated team
- A wide scope for ideas and initiative in your own area of responsibility
- Whatever working tools you require
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your complete application documents. And we would love to hear why you are interested in working with us.