Senior iOS Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
eGym develops, manufactures and sells the world's most advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop professional fitness machines for premium gyms in the Germanspeaking regions and rest of Europe. With our training software eGym PREMIUM, gym members achieve their personal training goals as fast and as effective as never before. On top, our innovative eGym Trainer App further supports trainers at the gym as well as personal trainers in assisting their members and customers. All data is accessible for our end customers through our website, iOS App as well as Android App and can be linked and connected to various partners.
- You love to solve difficult problems and follow a structured and precise approach?
- You have a fair understanding of mobile platforms and their characteristics with respect to technology?
- You have 2+ years of experience in app development and enjoy experimenting and testing new languages and technologies?
- Writing and maintaining tests is fun for you and not a burden?
- You like to work in open source projects and can familiarize yourself with foreign code quickly?
- You are platform independent and have experience with Linux and Shells?
- You have expertise with git, testdriven software development flows in a growing team?
- Then we would like to have you join our international rockstar team!
- You will be an integral part of our agile iOS app development team and focus on further improving our highly successful iPad app for trainers, creating an unparalleled user experience and new features that existing and prospect trainers will love to use
- We expect a high degree of involvement from our team members which is also reflected in the tasks you age assigned. Together with you team of highly skilled people you decide on the technologies to use and on the way user stories are implemented. Our interdisciplinary teams make sure that features can be delivered without any friction in a very fast manner
- We strongly encourage selfinitiative and are looking for your active participation in improving our feature set, infrastructure and performance therefore you can spend 10% of your time on own businessrelated projects
- Startup atmosphere in our successful & fastpaced team
- Varied tasks in agile, crossfunctional teams with complementary development focus
- Long-term perspective in a significantly financed startup with sustainable business model and strong market traction
- The opportunity to constantly extend your knowledge (new challenges, conferences, development budget)
- Freely assign and prioritize 10% of your time to own businessrelated projects
- Free office food (fruits, coffee, tea etc.)
Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, certificates, ...) as one PDF file to email@example.com specifying reference ID #065 and the jobboard you found us with. In case you have a Stack Overflow or Github account please specify them in your application. Contact: Sarah Utke.