Senior Java-Architect or CTO/ Co-Founder (m/f)
IT Produktmanagement Operations
Beginn: Juli 2014
Are you passionate about designing and setting up highly scalable systems?– Our customers have > 100 million visits per month.
Are you exciting about an innovative product enhancing the shopping experience for large e-tailers? – Our product is an fashion recommendation engine based on Big Data and artificial intelligence.
Do you want to be part of a young startup with all it needs to build an international market-leading company? – Then, keep on reading.
Senior Java-Architect or CTO/ Co-Founder (m/f) at Curashion (Berlin-based startup)
The next level of personalized shopping: Curashion is a curated fashion recommendation engine for e-commerce platforms to boost their sales based on Big Data and artificial intelligence. It will be integrated within the next few months into the online platforms of two large fashion e-tailers (> 100 million visits per month).
- a young Berlin-based startup building up a small, high-profile team
- led by engineers with a well-conceived approach and the necessary drive to build an international market-leading company
- developing a cutting-edge product at the intersection of e-fashion and big data AI,
- adviced by an international network of successful founders, top-notch CTOs, and well-experienced investors
5+ years of software engineering experience
- Design and implementation of distributed, scalable and highly available web applications (technology used for current prototype: Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Maven - Gradle in the future, JUnit, MySqlServer, REST, JSON, Bitbucket; front-end development at the moment outsourced; implemented in AngularJS)
- Evaluation, setup and deployment of a highly scalable infrastructure
- Ideally experience with SaaS integration within complex client platforms
Some “nice to haves”
- Experience in building up and managing a development team
- Understanding of e-commerce, online marketplaces and user experience
- Experience with analytics, artificial intelligence and/ or web-crawling
- Self-driven, result-oriented, and excited to work in a fast-paced startup culture
What you sign up for
- Good salary (in case of CTO profile, equity stake & co-founding position)
- A startup targeting large e-commerce businesses with a highly scalable SaaS product
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Working with well-chosen peers and supporters (leading VCs, high-profile team, etc.)
If you are interested in an exciting position within great opportunities, please send your application with the subject “Senior Java-Architect/ CTO (m/f)” including CV, your earliest starting date, and salary expectations to:
Judith Wiesinger (ch.linkedin.com/in/judithwiesinger)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!