Senior Java Software Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
"Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program." - Linus Torvalds
Linus Benedict Torvalds is a Finnish-American software engineer, who is the creator of the Linux kernel and for a long time, principal developer; that became the kernel for operating systems, such as GNU and years later Android and Chrome OS.
We at dreamIT love programming. It is fun for us. And what´s fun, you should do every day.
But of course we also expect to have more than fun –when it comes to our work, we expect nothing less than the best code ever. We love clean code. With this, we serve one of the biggest gambling companies on a daily base delivering excellent service. Our motto is simple: Give your code a home – at dreamIT.
Excited about designing a new architecture, programming excellent clean code together with 30+ colleagues? We´d love to welcome you at dreamIT. Not only we do have the right setup and state of the art technologies giving your code a great home. We call Hamburg the home for our team base.
Let´s program with us
- As Senior Java Developer you are planning, developing and optimizing our gambling platform with a lot of own responsibility based on a continuous-delivery-process
- You are designing interfaces to other high-availability-systems
- Also, you are evaluating new technologies, frameworks and architectures
- You work closely together with the software architects, product owners and other stakeholders
- You teach younger developers programming clean and qualitative high-end code and – as our feature list is chock full – you´re turning ideas into reality.
Let´s see what we combine with each other
- You are a top notch Java Developer for years already, a purist, a clean code lover.
- You know Java EE 8 (esp. CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), IntelliJ and Maven as well as databases (preferred NoSQL) and data structures
- You do have an excellent understanding of software architectures and know, how to plan, evaluate and set up
- You combine quality and quantity, the willingness to acquire new skills, the out-of-the-box-thinking.
- Agile methods like Kanban or Scrum: You like it, you live it. Same applies for continuous delivery.
- Responsiveness, scalability, performance optimization and high availability – all this stuff is daily use for you.
- English and German language: Perfectly written. Perfectly spoken.
At dreamIT, the fun dominates the adulation, nevertheless, we of course celebrate our success a lot. Because we do have an outstanding team of only the best Java Developers. But we look for more. For more than fun and celebration, for more than only clean code, for more than working in Hamburg or in the sun-blessed foreign countries, for more than regularly team events or free team lunches. We look for being the home of the most excellent code. And for you.
Are you in? Well, give finally your code a home – at dreamIT. Let us know why your code should find its home with us and who you are. Let´s get connected via our application platform:http://www.dreamit.de/jobs.html#stellen.