Frontend Developer (m/w)
Rheingau Founders GbmH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
The professional co-founder Rheingau Founders GmbH was founded by Rheingau Ventures alongside Mountain Partners in May 2011 and is located in Kreuzberg; Berlin’s most traditional scenic district. The founders Dr. Tobias Johann, Philipp Hartmann, Kai Hansen and their team support external founders of online- and mobile-startups as a professional partner in the B2B sector. The “Rheingau-Boys“ not only provide the first and following fundraising rounds with up to 2.75 Mio. € to the ventures but also work alongside operationally as co-founders. The so-called “Rheingau Campus“ at Berlins Oranienplatz offers the homebase for the ventures in the first two years of their founding phase. By co-founding only 2-3 selected ventures a year with the focus on creating innovative international business models, Rheingau Founders directs its focus on quality rather than quantity. Following their co-founding approach, Rheingau Founders actively accompanies founders at every stage - targeting a sustainable and trustful partnership along the way. Most recent highlights from the Rheingau Portfolio includes the Lieferando exit, as well as the international roll-out and entry of Fortune500 in Portfolio firms Itembase and Schutzklick.
- highly motivated team player
- self-directed and with a positive can-do attitude
- hungry (not literally!)
- keen to work with new technologies
- appreciate well structured and maintainable code
- experience using Adobe CS
- at least basic knowledge of Angular.js & Node.js and willingness to learn more of it
- experience with cross-browser solutions and responsive design
- experience with version control systems (GIT, subversion, etc.)
- basic SEO knowledge is a plus
- fluent English or German
What you can expect
- being part of a young team of highly talented people
- open door policy and flat hierarchies
- huge potential for your personal development
- an attractive, competitive salary (options are possible)
- a beautiful office space in the heart of Berlin's startup scene in Kreuzberg
- plus: Coffee will be on us.
If you feel addressed, you are welcome to submit your application. Just send your CV (and- if applicable-work samples) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hear from you!