(Senior) Knowledge-/Information Manager or Editor (m/f)
Beginn: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- The acquisition of information from one or more sources
- The custodianship of that information and the distribution to a list of recipients (internal/external)
- Creating Content
- Capturing, developing, sharing, and effectively using organizational knowledge
- Put in place a process for managing intellectual assets
- Implementation of a system of rights and roles
- Build collaborative environments
- Develop innovative ways to do knowledge mapping
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You have relevant work experience in a similar role
- Preferably experience in journalism and a passion for digital topics
- Ideally you have already worked with ECM or collaboration systems, e.g. sharepoint, confluence
- You have a passion for writing and creating content
- You have the ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way and engage both industry insiders as well as general audiences
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and love to bring your ideas and initiatives forward
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.