Senior Legal Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem. zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid and Bangalore.
- You create, review, and customize key agreements with partners and clients of zeotap on behalf of the entire organization
- You support internal functions with legal questions (incl. investor relations, HR, finance)
- You maintain an open view on the related technology and business models, and highlight legal / privacy risks whenever appropriate
- You further develop the zeotap privacy strategy and make it a unique asset for zeotap to differentiate in the market
- You manage projects and relationships with external counsels specialized in the field of privacy, as well as well-known privacy organisations
- You serve as the data privacy focal point to the zeotap team regarding all privacy related issues
- You collaborate with the information security team to ensure alignment between security and privacy compliance
- You maintain current knowledge of privacy laws and regulations across zeotap markets
- You embrace the privacy challenge and take leadership for privacy compliance; you develop into a thought leader for privacy-related topics in the domain of data monetization
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Legal Manager / Associate
- BA or Master’s Degree in Law
- International work experience or study program preferred
- Profound knowledge and work experience about information privacy laws (e.g. GDPR)
- Highly advanced (or native) english skills to review and script legal text
- Highly structured, self-driven, and result-oriented way of working
- Precise written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals
- Excellent service and communication towards clients and partners
- Readiness to continuously research and learn about privacy
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a true customer centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV and motivation letter.
Please use this link to apply.